The following model specific features have been implemented so far:
- RH750 massbus controller
- TU58 console storage, with boot support (device TD)
- All Unibus devices present in the standard VAX-11/780 simulator
Please report any bugs using the main Simh mailing list.
TU58 DECtape Controller
This is the TD device. It is part of the base system on a real VAX-11/750 so is permanently enabled in the simulator. The drive should be compatible with most of the TU58 images that can be found online. The device also includes boot support, which means it can be used for standalone backup.
The following documents and sources the were used during the development:
- EK-KA750-TD-002 - VAX-11/750 CPU Technical Description
- EK-MS750-TD-001 - VAX-11/750 Memory System Technical Description
- EK-0TU58-TM-001 - TU58 DECtape II Technical Manual
- VAX/VMS V3.0 Source Kit
The documents in this list are available on Bitsavers.